The One True King The One True King

Stylish

It's really cool to see how you drew in 2009, the single outline kind of style. This is a little gem from the past and I can't believe I never saw it before! I'm happy this is getting credit because it really looks like you put effort into it

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

I did in fact, lol Zombie Lincoln will tell you I was practically tearing my hair out during this.

I've contemplated doing other movies in this style but now that I've got this tablet I'm thinking I might try breaking into more frame-by-frame instead.

I Said NO I Said NO

Nothing too new or interesting

The quality of the voices was really poor. Jokes weren't funny and style was not original. Sure, you animated the mouths alright for which you get a 3! Until next time!

Worlds End Umbrella Worlds End Umbrella

wow

the story was really amazing, as a big fan of both cats and experimental flash movies and music I was gasping through the entire ride! Fived and going into my favourites!

Clock Crew Never Changes Clock Crew Never Changes

Haha!

I guess this is true! Good work I never thought of it that way

hate him or love him hate him or love him

Awesome

I really love the "fresh part" and how it just started playing without a play button. Great 3D too

Janurary Sixth 2010 Janurary Sixth 2010

Nice work

Really fluent and smooth

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Fantastic work

It's so incredibly smooth and fluent. I love it!

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Awful

The animation was very lousy and the story... Well, the jokes were just a bunch of unfunny meme's. Please take this v constructive review into consideration ;)

Neddie Pboan Neddie Pboan

woahhh

So that's where that awesome signature came frommmmmmm!!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

That's the way you do it
Money for nuthin' and chicks 4 free

biggie the tank engine biggie the tank engine

Hey man

I love how you made the tracks loop like that, and I was wondering if you could teach me