Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

I liked it a lot

But the thing is, I sometimes found it hard to build mega towers when creating paths for the enemies to go past. And a glitch just happened, the waves froze at a spawner and nothing happened. I clicked NEXT WAVE and suddenly all 34 remaining waves all came at once. This caused some severe lag

Great game though! 5/5

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Meh

It really lacked a story at times. Also why does every girl in this town have a D cup?

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Great game

If you were to make a sequel however I do advise you fix his jerky limbs. Sometimes they're hardly moving at all when you want them to and at other times they will smash a wall so hard it'll kill your little spider guy. Also carrying that eggsack around at all times was kind of a hassle since sometimes it would just fall down because you accidentally smashed into a wall. Perhaps you should also consider adding a hotkey to make all of his paws unsticky. Y'know, that'd be pretty handy if you're in a hurry. But all in all, great game :)

Totally Calum Best Totally Calum Best

money, get back

I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my frontpage!

Betty Flashes! Betty Flashes!

Not very enjoyable

This was a fairly useless submission, but seeing as there's nudity in it it's only logic everybody here votes five.... This is just a pointless gadget , not an animation.

CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

:) Superbbbb

This was a really nice tutorial, i can't even begin to estimate the total amount of time that went into it! This tutorial is going to be very usefull for some of the beginners ffff.

5555555555555'd

Karnovor responds:

Thanks a bunch, Bunny.
I appreciate all your reviews. :P

FrankClock's Career Test FrankClock's Career Test

Thank god!

I'm going to be a Skilled Rapist Eater, just like my old man!!

also, isn't that Orange's StrawberryClock on the desk?

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Fabulous

The only real issue i had was the demons, whenever they get a hold of you there's no escape. Also the no more enemies bug was pretty gay. I mean i had set an entire arena full of fake walls and barrels just so no more enemies would come.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Decent

Reminds me alot of fishy; although there are some things i'd like to see fixed. First of all the entire thing is very laggy, everything shakes out of control. Second the great planets suction is wayy too strong.

But it's a fun time killer

Bomb Land! Bomb Land!

Pretty bad

Why are you all like, "oh god bear in mind i'm 12" ?? The majority of Newgrounds are 12 year olds. This game was really bad, i tried playing it but the godawfull graphics kept haunting me. Anyways, you'll improve over the years.