The One True King The One True King

Stylish

It's really cool to see how you drew in 2009, the single outline kind of style. This is a little gem from the past and I can't believe I never saw it before! I'm happy this is getting credit because it really looks like you put effort into it

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

I did in fact, lol Zombie Lincoln will tell you I was practically tearing my hair out during this.

I've contemplated doing other movies in this style but now that I've got this tablet I'm thinking I might try breaking into more frame-by-frame instead.

I Said NO I Said NO

Nothing too new or interesting

The quality of the voices was really poor. Jokes weren't funny and style was not original. Sure, you animated the mouths alright for which you get a 3! Until next time!

Worlds End Umbrella Worlds End Umbrella

wow

the story was really amazing, as a big fan of both cats and experimental flash movies and music I was gasping through the entire ride! Fived and going into my favourites!

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

I liked it a lot

But the thing is, I sometimes found it hard to build mega towers when creating paths for the enemies to go past. And a glitch just happened, the waves froze at a spawner and nothing happened. I clicked NEXT WAVE and suddenly all 34 remaining waves all came at once. This caused some severe lag

Great game though! 5/5

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Meh

It really lacked a story at times. Also why does every girl in this town have a D cup?

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Great game

If you were to make a sequel however I do advise you fix his jerky limbs. Sometimes they're hardly moving at all when you want them to and at other times they will smash a wall so hard it'll kill your little spider guy. Also carrying that eggsack around at all times was kind of a hassle since sometimes it would just fall down because you accidentally smashed into a wall. Perhaps you should also consider adding a hotkey to make all of his paws unsticky. Y'know, that'd be pretty handy if you're in a hurry. But all in all, great game :)

CadillacClock loves CatClock CadillacClock loves CatClock

oh so romantic!!

I like it a lot

String-a-Long String-a-Long

I like this

It's a pretty stereotypical Dutch trance song, very good though!
Anyways, even though i respect your choice of leaving CC, and you probably don't know me, i'd really love it if you rejoined.

BunnyClock

WEEEEHAAAAA!!! WEEEEHAAAAA!!!

f

you're darkai?

Hermit squid with eggs Hermit squid with eggs

Neato

I like it!

rwb girl rwb girl

Neato

Love the chin and lips! Don't love the skyscraper stuck in her head!